A Walk Through the Vsesvyatsky cemetery

среда, 11 апреля 2012 г.




The Vsesvyatsky cemetery  is the oldest chemistry in Krasnodar. It was in use from 1838 until 1964. The cemetery is situated on 46 acres (19 ha).  It is roughly bounded by Babushkina Street to the north, Aerodromnaya Street to the eastSevernaya Street to the south, and Rashpilevskaya Street to the west. The cemetery is the final resting place for many of Krasnodar's 19th and early 20th century citizens.



The main entrance to the Vsesvyatsky Cemetery is the War Memorial on  Severnaya Street, which was built in 1985. 



Burial of soldiers of the Great Patriotic War. In 1985 these graves were moved to the top of  the Vsesvyatsky Cemetery:




There are many forged crosses, fences, massive tombs of white marble and granite.











Tombstones in the form of trees. The thickness (age) of "tree" indicates the age at which people died.




Sects made ​​the hut in the middle of the cemetery:

At the cemetery is hard atmosphera. There are so many dead crows. Dead birds are on the ground, in bushes and even on the tops of trees.






Residents were found dead crows from the beginning of the year.There are several versions of the mass deaths of birds (fertilizer poisoning, shooting, the use of aerosols in the atmosphere over the city).

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий